Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Purple Lemons & Red Dogs!



 Karen, Kels, Robert & Theo from Social Lemons in Curacao

Working on major headache with the internet. It has been on and off and mostly off for the past few days. Driving me crazy. So much going on, yet no access to online. Research needs to be done, e-mails need to be sent, but turns out the modem here decided to "shut down" and go on some sort of sabbatical.

Thinking it was my computer I decided to check out some youtube vids but it would take an hour just to watch a 3 minute solution. But finally I have things up and running again.

Today I took a Social Media course at Social Lemons on the island here. It was a 4 hours intensive course with Karen from Social Lemons networking on all the different platforms I could use to get my message across. Looks like I have a lot to learn, and lots to do. So very soon, I should be pinning on Pinterest, Tweeting on Twitter, ForSquaring it, Google +++, Instagram here I come and somewhere I add in Tumblr. OMG!

I would also like to thank Nat Lauzon of Montreal Dog Blog, aka Cool Radio DJ and Voice over extraordinaire for the great shout out and article she posted on my project here in Curacao. If you have not seen it, Please check it out via this link and help me spread the word.  
http://www.montrealdogblog.com/17357/street-dogs/

Every little bit helps. 

Since I had very little access to the internet and computer the past few days, I am backed up with what I need to post. So tomorrow will be a day off for me. And when I say day off; I mean a day of recouping lost time and getting photos and stories together that I can then post. 

I have several meetings set up for this week and time is flying bye bye... I think I need another few weeks before I go home. Looking like a return trip sooner than later.

I will sign off with this photo of me taking a break at CARF with one of my new found friends.

Tomorrow I will give you a wonderful story of 2 dogs who were left for dead and are now living the life of Riley, in a wonderful setting. Miracles do happen!

Good evening and Good day to all. xox Kels

Taking a much needed break!




1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back online...looking forward to seeing what you have been up to!

    ReplyDelete