Saturday, July 13, 2013

In a "MODEM" World!

 Pebbles & Flinter in their new home. 
Eying the Pretty Green Bird...Food?
No Worries, the Bird knows how to take care of himself. Respect all around!


 “Dogs, for a reason that can only be described as divine, have the ability to forgive, 
let go of the past, and live each day joyously. It’s something the rest of us strive for.”
-Jennifer Skiff


Internet, Modem and Computer problems all wrapped up into one! 
We rely so much on techologie these days, even on an Island. I have had my share of
 *&^$@ with the WWW."F" and I don't mean the World Wide Wrestling Federation !

But I am also busy with meetings and design work to get this moving
forward. So not a loss, these issues get you to unplug & make you focus in other directions 
which is not always a bad thing. 

Well, I have promised a while back a Good story about a recent Adoption. 
a "Double Adoption" to be precise!
I had a little movie made up, but that toO with the computer "glitch" has gone down the drain. 
So I have inserted a sort of photo op of Flinter & Pebbles
A Power Point Presentation without the "Presentation" to follow as a Show, But still...
a Power Point with POWER!

On another note, I think once I get home, my first stop will be "APPLE" 
because all this computer glitches are driving me BANANAS!
But then again this is First World Problems. 
The animals on this Island are way more important and so.. 
Please check out the Photo story below. 
I introduce to you 
Flinter & Pebbles
aka 
Bambam & Pebbles





















No comments:

Post a Comment