Sunday, July 7, 2013

Little Mama Tasha!



 Tasha aka "Little Mama" on the left.
photo Alan Evertsz


Well it is now fairly late and I am exhausted. Early mornings and late nights.
it has been an interesting week.
Exhilaration, shock, stress, happiness, surprise and hope!

The background & stories of some of these dogs are beyond understanding.
I have come to know many of them, some from photos I had seen on the CARF site,
some  new to the shelter and others, full time residence dogs.
Personalities of all sorts.
and a couple of Houdinis! who managed to jump an 8foot fence, with some help from the bushes! 

Tomorrow I will take the time to put pen to paper, Or should I say keys to virtual desktop and
let some of the stories take shape.

I have interacted with so many dogs, in many areas, visited fosters and a few very lucky adoptees.

One little Lady in particular stole my heart, her name is "Tasha" but I refer to her as "Little Mama"
She truly is a little mama; Recently had a litter of pups, that are now adopted, Tasha is diagnosed with heartworm and also a severe case of demodex/mange. She needs additional cream as the disease covers 90% of her body.
She looks like a little troll of sorts, and she displays the sweetest demeanor I have ever seen.
Gentle and kind. I will post more about our little Mama this week. I would so want her in my pack!

Will be back soon, 

Kindness is more than deeds. It is an attitude, an expression, a look, a touch. It is anything that lifts another person.  - Plato


Tasha, is one of the sweetest dogs I have ever met.


1 comment: